Laurel Stone School of Real Estate and Hayes University have partnered to form the Wisconsin Real Estate Sales School to offer students the best Wisconsin has to offer in salesperson pre-license education. Our program gives the student choices to study in a way that best suits their needs utilizing the Wisconsin REALTORS Association Online Course which is an approved course by the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services. With this course, books are provided and to navigate the course, the student reads a chapter in the book and then does practice activities online. If the LIVE Class option is chosen, then those books are brought to class and the homework is completed online. Proof of completion of this course is submitting online the practice quizzes and practice exam. No specific number of hours is required for the online option.
- ONLINE OPTION: A student can choose to complete the course totally online. PDF handouts are provided to help streamline the process and help the student navigate the material in the most efficient manner. At any time, students are welcome to attend any of the class sessions at any location or switch to the full class.
- LIVE CLASS OPTION: A student can choose to attend any or all of the class sessions at either location in any class. Classes are held on the dates listed below from 9am – 1pm. There is homework which will take a few hours. This homework is accomplished by answering multiple choice questions on your computer. Also, there are optional activities such as watching videos, matching vocabulary words with definitions and true/false questions.
COST: $199.00 - Payment is by credit or debit card (keep reading for payment instructions).
SALESPERSON Exam Prep Courses (Completing the course ONLINE may be started anytime and is not associated with these specific dates.)
2018 – August 21-24, 28-31 – De Pere
2018 – September 18-21, 25-28- Appleton
2018 – October 8-12, 15-17 – De Pere (take note of day changes)
2018 – November 5-8, 13-16- Appleton (take note of day changes)
2018 – November 27-30, December 4-7 – De Pere
2019 – January 8-11, 15-18 – Appleton
2019 – January 29-31, February 1, 5-8 – De Pere
2019 – February 26-28, March 1, 5-8 – Appleton
2019 – March 19-22, 26-29 – De Pere
2019 – April 16-19, 23-26 – Appleton
2019 – May 7-10, 14-17 – De Pere
2019 – June 4-7, 11-14 – Appleton
DAYS and DETAILS:
The live class generally runs Tuesday-Friday for two consecutive weeks (no Monday class unless schedule is modified) from 9am to 1pm. We aim to be flexible and it’s no problem to start late, leave early or miss time (work related issues as an example). Having said that, we find that when students commit to the live class, they try to attend as many classes as they can. Generally, the instructor for the Appleton classes is Laurel Stone and the instructor for the De Pere classes is Amy Schaetz.
- Click the link below to pay (after reading the following information).
Please be aware there are no refunds after materials have been ordered. Also, be aware that the course expires 6 months from the date it’s ordered.
- Forward your Paypal receipt to Laurel Stone at WIRealEstateSchool@gmail.com with the following information:
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Date of class or online only
- How did you hear about us? (name of firm/agent referral, past student (name), internet search, etc.)
- Are you now associated with a firm or know the firm you will be associated with?
This is not an automated process and requires manual ordering of your materials so while we strive to do this as soon as we receive your payment, it is not automatic. If you haven’t heard from us in 24 hours, please contact us. Once the order is placed, you will have access to the online portion of your course and your books will arrive in a few business days. A separate email will be sent to you when your course is ordered with supplemental PDFs that will help you navigate the course in the most efficient manner.
If you have questions feel free to contact Laurel Stone at 920-428-0146. If you call and don't get an answer, please hang up and text or email. If you text or email and haven't heard back within 24 hours, please contact us again. Numbers may have been entered incorrectly or words misspelled and then there are also unexplained computer and phone glitches which we all are familiar with!
LOCATION OF SCHOOL IN APPLETON:
Keller Williams building - 517 N Westhill Blvd Appleton, WI 54914 (Click address for directions) Your GPS it will take you to where it’s located on the map below. Turn at Tom’s Drive-in and go past the movie theater. The building is located between the movie theater and Highway 41.
LOCATION OF SCHOOL IN DEPERE:
Keller Williams building – 1674 Eisenhower Road, De Pere WI 54115 (click address for directions)