If you are a licensed Broker from another state, please contact me so I can give you specific information about what you need to get that license. 920-428-0146 or email@example.com
In order to obtain a BROKER’s license in Wisconsin, an applicant must have a SALESPERSON’s license. Click here to read more info from the Department of Safety and Professional Services. (DSPS)
Laurel Stone School of Real Estate
offers a quality online BROKER
program by partnering with the Wisconsin Realtors Association.
The course is completed by using the WRA's On Demand Course AND the materials I have created to supplement that course.
Because the program is entirely online, it includes printable reading materials. My system incorporates the 12 chapters of a Pre-Exam Review Book
along with practice quizzes, a story problem, and a final practice exam.
: When completing the course online there is no 72-hour classroom requirement because your submission of the online quizzes is proof that you completed the course.
You have 6 months to complete the course from the date you sign up.
Upon receiving your payment, I will process your registration for the course and contact you via text (to confirm your number) to set up a time to talk to get you started. During this conversation which may last from 45-60 minutes, I will walk you through how to:
- schedule the exam with Pearson VUE
- apply for your license with the Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS)
- log in to the WRA online course for completion of the quizzes.
Additionally, you will be provided with detailed assistance to proceed efficiently through the course. It can be overwhelming without knowing the best way to approach the material so I’ve created a CHECKLIST
that will simplify the study process and target the important concepts to learn to help you successfully pass the real estate exam.
Copy and paste the info below with YOUR information to an email and send to me at firstname.lastname@example.org (do not TEXT me this info):
- Name (as you are registered with the WRA)
- Legal FIRST name:
- Legal LAST name:
- Middle initial if you use one:
- Nickname if you have one and would like me to use it:
- Address (as listed at the WRA)
- Street address (no PO Box):
- Zip code:
- Gmail address to use for the course (Click here to create one if you need one):
- If you are using a non-Gmail email address at the WRA, please list it here because that is what you'll need to log in to that portion of the course:
- Mobile phone number:
- How did you hear about me (name of firm/agent referral, past student (name), internet search, etc.):
- Are you now associated with a firm or know the firm you will be associated with (name please):
To PAY, select one of the options below:
PLEASE NOTE: There are no refunds after your course has been ordered.